|Areas of Interest:||Theories of International Relations (Indian and Western), Political Development, Foreign Policy, Central Asia..
यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए.
|Brief Profile:||Dr. Lal Ji Pal is Assistant Professor at the Department of International Relations, Central University of Kerala.
He did his Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science with specialisation in International Relations from BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh (India). He was awarded MPhil degree on “Foreign Policy of Tajikistan, 1991-2008” in 2010 and PhD degree on “Political Development in Tajikistan, 1991-2010” from the Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (India) in 2015.
He was selected for the prestigious Dr. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship by University Grant Commission for 2015-17 and was also awarded Junior Research Fellowship from University Grant Commission during M.Phil./PhD research. He has published articles in national and international journals and presented papers in national and international conferences on Central Asia, women’s empowerment, perspectives of Gandhi and Lohia on women and marginalised communities, State reorganisation in India in the context of globalisation and tribal rights. He has also visited Tajikistan (Dushanbe) and Turkey (Istanbul) during PhD field-trips in 2013. He also knows the Russian language.
His areas of teaching and research interests include “Theories of International Relations”, “Indian Strategic Thought”, Russian and Central Asian foreign policy and domestic politics especially Tajikistan and also keen to study of Indian theories of Politics and International Relations.
1. Constitution Building in Tajikistan, International Journal of Humanities and Management, Vo. 3 (3) 2014.
2. Geostrategic Triangle between India, Central Asia and Afghanistan, JIGYASA, ISSN-0974-7648 Vol.4 Dece. 2014.
3. Political Parties in Tajikistan, Śodha Pravāha, ISSN 2231-4113,Vol. V, Issue 1, January 2015.
4. Causes and Factors of the Civil War in Tajikistan, VACHARIKI, ISSN 2249-8907, Vol. 5 Issue 1 March 2015.
5. Economic Development and Rights in Tajikistan, International Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. (iii) March 2015.
6. Religion and Politics in Tajikistan, ISSN 2231 – 413X SHODH PRERAK, Vol 6 (1) January 2016, 217-220