|Specialization:||Cultural Studies, Popular Culture, Media Studies, Literature
|Brief Profile:|| Degree in Economics, Post Graduation in Malayalam Language and Literature. UGC NET Qualified with Junior Research Fellowship. Doing Research at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady 2004 onwards. The Title of Research Programm is ‘Andhathayum Sahithyavum’. Worked as Guest Lecturer/Contract Teacher for 7 years at SSUSRC Ettumanur.
Papers Presented during this period:
1 ‘Paaramparyavum Adhunikathayum M T yude kadhakalil’ in UGC Sponsored Three-day National Seminar on ‘M.T Vasudevan Nair’s film, fiction and their impact on the culture and heritage of Kerala’ at Nirmala College, Muvatupuzha. on 27-29 March 2006.
2. ‘Sinima Samgeethathinte Ara Noottandu’, National Seminar, 50 Varshathe Keralam, 2007 February 1-3, Dept. of Malayalam, Sree Sanaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady
3. ‘Gana sabdangalile Penvazhikal’ Prof. N.V.P Unithiri Endowment: All Kerala Oriental Conference, 11-12 December 2007, Dept. of Sanskrit, University of Calicut.
4. ‘50 Years of Malayalam Film Music: Gender Representations and Politics’ 10-12 March, Sixty Seventh Session of Indian History Congress, Farook College, Calicut University, 2007.
5. ‘Navodhana adhunika kavitha - Aan nottathinte Padangal’10-12 Oct 2012, National Seminar, Dr.PK Rajan Memorial campus, Neeleswaram, Kannur University.
6. ‘Anushtana Kalakalum Drishya Bodhavum’ 01.11.2013, National Seminar & Workshop organized by post graduate department of Malayalam KKTM Govt. College Pullut, Thrissur
7. Tharathamya Vimarsanam – Samakala Sameepanangal, 11.03.2016, UGC National Seminar on Pashchathya Sahithya Chinthayum Malayala Sahithyavum at Dept. of Malayalam, SSUSRC Ettumanur.
8 Orientation speech at Vivekananda Devaswam board college, Kunnamkulam, 24.09.2016.