Research and Project Cell
What we do??
|Monitoring and managing all externally funded projects
||Monitoring and facilitating all the scholarship offered by state government and central Government
||Monitoring and facilitating all the Research Fellowship Grant offered by state government and central Government
||Monitoring and Facilitating Post- Doctoral Programme /Research Grant
|1. Keep all the records of the project proposal submitted by Faculties and coordinates with funding agency and University faculty
2. Facilitating faculties for getting necessary administrative approval for project submission
3. Releasing and monitoring research fund to faculties from the sanctioned project from sanctioned head as per the rules and regulations
4. facilitating Principal investigators for preparing Statement of Expenditure and Utilisation Certificate for the respective financial year and keeping all records of audited records
5. monitoring and appointing manpower associated with the projects and ensure their timely disbursal of their salary
6. Assisting and monitoring the purchase of sanctioned equipment under non-recurring head as per the GFR
Preparing guidelines for the execution of externally funded projects.
7.Preparing all kinds of office orders, letters (internal and external), circulars and emails and noting for the projects execution
|1. Monitoring all the scholarship schemes offered by different ministries through National Scholarship Portal
2. Facilitating Students for applying UGC scholarships under Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme
3. Assisting Students for all scholarship which is do not comes under direct benefit transfer scheme
4. Monitoring and verifying the eligibility criteria case to case and keeping all the records
5. Monitoring and disbursing University Scholarship as per the regulations
6. Preparing all kinds of office orders, letters (internal and external), circulars and emails and noting for the fellowship execution
|1. Monitoring and disbursing UGC Non-net Fellowship of the entire University
2. Monitoring and disbursing all the fellowship grant other than UGC Non Net Fellowship namely UGC NET JRF, MANF, RGNF, CSIR, KSCSTE , INSPIRE etc..
3. Facilitating Research Scholars for applying for Research Grant under various funding agencies and ensure the eligibility criteria and keeping the records and updating the same
4. Facilitating Scholars for submitting audited statement of expenditure and Utilisation Certificate for the respective financial year
5. Monitoring and keeping all the records associated with SRF Up gradation
6. Actively intervene on non-reception or any disturbance of fund from funding agency and ensure the reception and release of UGC Non net fellowship for subsistence and adjustment of the same on reception of grant from the concerned funding agency and keeping all the records
|1. Attending all the cases and expediting the entire request and keeping all the records. Mostly
INSPIRE POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP, RAMAN FELLOWSHIP, UGC etc.
2. Releasing and monitoring research fund to faculties from the sanctioned project from sanctioned head as per the rules and regulations
4. Facilitating post-doc fellows for preparing Statement of Expenditure and Utilisation Certificate for the respective financial year and keeping all records of audited records
|Dr.Shiva Rama Rao
||Research and Project Cell I/C
FUTURE ACTION PLAN
- Automation of externally funded project implementation and execution
- Acquiring trained and experienced manpower
- Conduction joint workshop with Research Scholars, Principal Investigators with eminent faculties who have experience and exposure in the area of Research and Development preferably from Top class institution such as IIT, NIT, IISER etc.
- To transform this project cell into a fully-fledged and independent department which can handle all administrative, financial, purchase all together
- To have an independent portal which will have all the details of
1.Externally funded projects being implemented, details of funding agencies, procedure for applying projects, details regarding execution of project,
2.Complete details of scholarship /fellowship/post-doctoral fellowship/offered by state, central and other funding agencies and universities abroad.